I received the One Lovely Blog Award!
Thank you, Diana Jenkins for thinking of me! Diana unselfishly shares her time and talents with other writers.
I think the following bloggers deserve this award because they too are all huge “givers” of their time and talent to the kidlit community. Visit their blogs and you will definitely find useful information and inspiration.
Donna L. Martin, The Story Catcher
Juliana Lee – Crafting Stories
7 things people might not know about me:
- I can wiggle my ears, one at a time, but can only cross one eye.
- I took ballet lessons as a child.
- A French Quarter artist painted an oil of me in my first communion outfit in his studio.
- A witch doctor in the Philippines prayed over my badly injured leg on an isolated island.
- My husband broke my nose dancing at a Texas rodeo when teaching me the two-step.
- While hiking in Bahariha, a desert in western Egypt, I found a mummy.
- Visiting graveyards in New Orleans is always on my to-do list when back home.
Pay it forward! Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.