2021 Opening the Road Book Tour & Interviews
Blogging about my OPENING THE ROAD!
- I talk about writing OPENING THE ROAD over at Beth Anderson’s blog in my post Behind the Scenes: “Finding Focus”.
- Read my interview over at the Beaming Books blog: Opening the Road: A Tool for Building a More Equal Future
- At Nerdy Book Club, my post HISTORY’S UNSUNG HEROES, I wrote about why the story of Victor Hugo Green in books like OPENING THE ROAD are important.
- On the Reading for Research blog, read about how I used mentor texts to write OPENING THE ROAD.
- 12×12 December 2020 Featured Author is about year end reflections and my road to publication.
- On the 3 Question Interview at Melissa Stoller’s blog, I answer three burning questions.
- Check out my cover reveal post on Tara Lazar’s blog, see more art by the talented illustrator Alleanna Harris and read more about the story behind the story.